- Extends your Circle of Influence
- Builds deeper relationships (know, like, trust) with a group of other Chamber member
- Learn how to effectively network
- Networking that meets once a month
- Meal & Small group networking
- 1.5 minute presentation
- One member in depth focus with Q & A
- Sharing of referrals, testimonials, events, etc.
- Matters of interest
- Maximum of 35 on the roster or Minimum of 8 number of people
How to Succeed at Kinect:
- Learn to introduce your business
- Start with 1.5 minute intro
- Be specific when talking about the basic things your business does
- Talk about what you believe in
- Ask for a referral, an introduction, and/or a meeting
- Be uncomfortable in order to get comfortable
- Give in order to Get (Give before your get)
- Listen and learn.
- Seek ways to help the rest of those in the group find business. They will reciprocate
- Recruit – It is challenging to earn leads and customers for others too
- Be prompt
- Participate as a leader: Be involved. Take your turn to lead
- Tracking referrals – let the group leaders know if you gave or received a referral
- Be a part of each other's sales teams
- Facilitators/ group decides who to include
- No competitors in the same group, group leaders can offer another Kinect group or ask your to change your business focus with the group
- Group decides meeting time & place.
- Do have to be a Chamber member.