National Employee Health & Fitness Day Challenge
LET'S GET OUR EMPLOYEES MOVING!
This challenge is a fun way to promote a healthy life style by encouraging employees to engage in physical activity.
- -Participants must engage in 30 minutes of physical activity (does not need to be consecutive)
- -Participating organizations must track the number of employees that participate in the challenge (Click Here for tracking form)
- -Participating organizations must submit a brief evaluation after completion of the event (Click Here for evaluation form)
All evaluation forms completed by participating organizations will be entered for several prizes donated by local businesses
Current prizes (check back for more additions):
· Smoking Cessation Classes from Marco Services, Inc.
· Free month family membership from the Manitowoc-Two Rivers Y
· One hour Personal Training from the Manitowoc-Two Rivers Y
· Lunch and Learn from Ansay & Associates LLC
· One onsite one-hour presentation from Holy Family Memorial Work Health Options
· One onsite 45 minute fitness class from Holy Family Memorial Wellness Center
· Two 60 minute group Pilates reformer sessions (3 people each) at Holy Family Memorial Wellness Center
· Massage Therapy services offered for two of hours from Aurora Health Care Manitowoc County
· Lunch and Learn presentation from Aurora BayCare Employer Services
· Ergonomic Assessment from Lakeshore Business Interiors