National Employee Health & Fitness Day Challenge
Sponsored by: Holy Family Memorial
LET'S GET OUR EMPLOYEES MOVING!
This challenge is a fun way to promote a healthy life style by encouraging employees to engage in physical activity. Event Flyer available here. Deadline to register is May 14th, 2019!
- -Participants must engage in 30 minutes of physical activity (does not need to be consecutive)
- -Participating organizations must track the number of employees that participate in the challenge (Click Here for tracking form)
- -Participating organizations must submit a brief evaluation after completion of the event (Click Here for evaluation form)
- -Email, mail or scan your tracking and evaluation forms to The Chamber of Manitowoc County by Thursday, May 16th!
- 1515 Memorial Dr., Manitowoc
All evaluation forms completed by participating organizations will be scored and weighted on average. A plaque will be given out to the winning organization!
Classes, offers and activities going on May 15th in conjunction with NEHFD:
Aurora Health Care's Fitness Park - Memorial Dr., Manitowoc
You can go for a walk or run on the Mariners Trail and stop at Aurora Health Care's Fitness Park to stretch or lift!
Manitowoc-Two Rivers Y, 205 Maritime Dr., Manitowoc
Opening doors to NEHFD participating Chamber Member businesses
FREE classes on Wednesday, May 15th, click here to view the schedule!
HFM Wellness Center, 1650 S. 41st St., Manitowoc
Facility is open to NEHFD participating Chamber Member businesses
Workout for FREE, May 15th!
For a list of additional classes, click here!