Greenhouse

Results Found: 2 View On Map new search
Roorbach Flowers, Inc.
In 1952, Harry & Julia Roorbach, moving to Manitowoc from Lake Forest, IL., bought the former Hamilton greenhouse from Albert ''Curly'' Weber . Mr. Weber kept the Hamilton's Flowers portion of the original business, the flower shop on N 8th & Maritime Dr. now known as The Flower Gallery.
961 S. 29th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
2021 Nagle Ave.
Manitowoc, WI 54220-1705