- Retirement Community
- Assisted Living
Welcome to Felician Village!
Whether you're looking for an independent living community that celebrates active lifestyles; the comfort, care and security of assisted living, quality nursing home care, or rehabilitative care, it's all right here at Felician Village. Our facilities are nestled into a beautiful, serene setting conveniently located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. With our comprehensive 20-acre campus, we can meet your senior living needs today and into the future.
Felician Village is a community-based, retirement residence continuing the 125+ year tradition of the Felician Sisters' commitment to care giving. Felician Village is dedicated to providing quality, resident-focused living where dignity and self worth are valued, lives enriched and relationships celebrated.
The Felician Village staff works with every resident to design a lifestyle that best suits his or her needs. Our goal is to help residents maintain maximum independence, with the knowledge that support services are available, if needed. Whether it's the schedule for housekeeping services, special meal and dietary needs or the choice of recreation and exercise, at Felician Village the resident's interests, tastes and preferences come first. We strive to maintain a culture of excellence and ''Resident First'' IS our philosophy!
Tours are encouraged and available by appointment.
- The Gardens at Felician Village - Quality independent living in garden homes and apartments
- The Court at Felician Village - Assisted living apartments with just the amount of care you need
- The Villa at Felician Village - A group home with secure dementia household
- St. Mary's at Felician Village - Long-term health care in Manitowoc County for over 120 years
- Next Step at Felician Village - Comprehensive rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home
NewsRelease Date: March 10, 2017
Located near the shores of Lake Michigan in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.