River's Bend Health Services
- Nursing Homes & Rehabilitation
River's Bend Health Services is a leading provider of long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation solutions. Our 100-bed facility offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each individual in today's ever-changing healthcare environment.
River's Bend Health Services has been serving Manitowoc, Calumet and Brown Counties since 1997. We are easily accessible from Highway 42, Highway 151, and I-43. A scenic wooded backdrop compliments River's Bend. Two major hospitals are located within minutes from us. Our facility is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Pre-registration for therapy after a planned surgery is available
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are available 7 days a week
- Customized plan of care for each individual
- Dr. Dimitris is our Orthopedic Program Director
- Dr. Pradeep Giriyappa is our Medical Director
Whom to Contact
- Patti Glaser-MartinMarket Liaison
Please call 920-684-1144 for directions during construction on Rapids Road.